October 24, 2019 • 6-8 p.m. | College of Eastern Idaho
College of Eastern Idaho, CEI Foundation and the CEI Student Senate will be hosting a free community Trunk-or-Treat event on the CEI campus. Last year, we had over 5,000 participants and more than thirty “trunks” who handed out candy and other goodies.
We would love to have your organization participate! We would sincerely appreciate donations of candy or to have your company participate in the event by decorating a car or truck “trunk” and passing out candy to children in attendance. 100% of your donation is tax-deductible!
All cars and trucks are welcome and must complete the attached form prior to the event. Vehicle owners are urged to come in costume.
RULES OF TRUNK PARTICIPATION
• College of Eastern Idaho will provide some candy to be given out at the trunks, but participants must bring 1,000 pieces of additional candy to distribute. Participants may pay $100 in addition to the register fee and all candy will be provided.
• Please be courteous to your trunk neighbors and keep your music volume and your decorations confined to your booth space.
• In order to run an efficient event please limit your booth space to passing out candy. Please no campaigning, games, photo booths, or other activities that can create a holdup for the line. If you would like to have activities/games/photo booths that will take more time please let the CEI Foundation know and an additional space can be provided beyond your trunk space. If you have questions about ideas for your trunk space please call Hailey Mack at (208) 535-5337 or Connor Sorensen at (208) 535-5422. We will be happy to do our best to accommodate your company’s ideas.
• Registered vehicles must arrive at the North parking lot (off Hitt Rd. across from Wal-Mart) on the College of Eastern Idaho campus between 4 and 5 p.m. Vehicles that show up after 5p.m. will not be able to participate. Our Friends and Family preview will begin at 5:30 pm and the event will be opened to the public at 6 p.m. All registered vehicles must be prepared to stay until the event ends after 8 p.m. For safety purposes, vehicles will not be permitted to move or leave the parking lot until all children have left the parking lot.
• All registered trunks will receive 6 tickets for their children to participate in the Friends and Family preview event. One child accompanied by an adult per a ticket. Please have Friends and Family ticket holders meet at the front of the line on the North side of campus. Tickets can only be utilized between 5:30 and 6 p.m.
• No selling of products, merchandise or services is permitted. You may distribute coupons and certificates along with candy.
• We will not be able to provide any electrical support for your vehicle decorations.
• Deadline for entry is 5 p.m., Friday, October 18, 2019. Please return the below form with your $50 entry fee to: CEI Foundation – Trunk-or-Treat, 1600 S. 2500 E., Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404 OR scan form to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also register and pay online visit www.ceigiving.org and click on the Trunk or Treat tab.
CANDY DONATIONS / MONETARY DONATIONS
•We would appreciate any donations of individually-wrapped candies or gift-cards to purchase candy. Please make checks payable to CEI Foundation.